Madhya Pradesh CPCT 2022: Apply Online for MP CPCT Exam Post - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: Madhya Pradesh CPCT 2022, MP CPCT Exam Date And Full Notification. Interested Candidates Can Apply For CPCT Madhya Pradesh Form The Link Given Below. The Online Registration Process Will Be Active From 17 November 2021 To 07 December 2021 For More Information About CPCT Exam MP See The Full Article Below.
MP CPCT Exam Details are as Follows!
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Test (CPCT)
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 17/11/2021
- Last Date for Online Form: 07/12/2021
- Form Correction Date: 09 December To 11 December 2021
- Exam Date: 26/12/2021
- Admit Card Available: December 2021
- Objections Registration: 01 January To 06 January 2022
- Results Available: February 2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 660 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 660 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for CPCT Madhya Pradesh
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: N/A
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidate Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) From Any Recognized Board/School in India
- Or Candidate Should Have Passed Polytechnic / Diploma / ITI examination from any recognized board/school in India.
- Note: Read the Notification to know More Eligibility Details
Documents Required For CPCT Madhya Pradesh
- Scanned Recent Candidate Photo
- High School & Higher Secondary/Polytechnic Mark sheet
Important Details Madhya Pradesh CPCT
- Madhya Pradesh Has Introduced Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT)
- Madhya Pradesh CPCT Exam: This Exam Is Taken At An Interval Of Every Two Months. In Which The Candidate Is Awarded A Certificate Based On Hindi English Typing And Computer Knowledge.
- For The CPCT Exam, Candidates Should Know Hindi Typing, English Typing, And Computers.
- CPCT Score Is Valid For Two Years.
- CPCT Scorecard Is Required For Various Types Of MP Government Job Examination.
How To Apply For Madhya Pradesh CPCT 2022: Apply Online for MP CPCT Exam Post?
- Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Test (CPCT)
- Candidates Should Read The Advertisement Carefully Before Applying
- Fill The Application Form With All The Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature And Documents Etc.
- Before Submitting The Application. Review The Form Carefully And Submit All Final.
- If The Application Fee Is To Be Submitted, Then It Has To Be Submitted Before The Last Date.
- After Successful Form Submission Download The Application Form Or Take A Printout For Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Pay Exam Fee
Score Card Verification
How To Fill Form (Video)
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information Received From The Official Website. So Our Team Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistakes.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy