Health ID Card Online Registration 2023 – Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: Health ID Card NDHM Has Been Launched By The Government Of India Under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA). This Is A Very Important Health Card Which Stores Your Health History In This Digital Health Card. People Can Do Health ID Card Online Registration 2023 Sitting At Home And Health ID Card Apply Online Using Their Aadhar Card Or Driving License And Then Download Digital Health Card Online. See The Details Below
Details of Health ID Card Online Apply are as Follows!
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
One Nation One Health ID Card NDHM 2023
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 15/08/2021
- Last Date for Online Form: Notified Soon
- Mode of Application: Online/Offline Through Hospital Clinic Doctor
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- Candidate Does Not Have to Pay any Application fee for this Form
Additional Details for Health ID Card Online Apply 2023
- Male/Female/Adult Or Earning Family Below The Age Of 59 Years.
- Applicant Must Be A Citizen Of India.
- Note: Read the Notification to know More Eligibility Details
Features Of Health ID Card NDHM
- Data Of All Patients Will Be Stored In Digital Form Through Health ID Card NDHM.
- Under The One Health ID Card Scheme, A Unique ID Of 14 Digits Will Be Given To The Beneficiary.
Health ID Card Online Apply 2022 Required Documents
- The Person Applying Under This Scheme Should Be A Permanent Resident Of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Email Id (If Any)
- Note: – If You Fulfill All These Eligibility And Above Written Documents Then You Can Also Apply Online For Health ID Card.
How To Apply For Health ID Card Online Registration 2023?
- First Of All Click On The Link Given Below (Apply Online)
- As Soon As You Visit The Official Website Of NDHM
- Now Click On The Create Health ID Link
- Here You Will See Two Options 1-Generate Via Aadhaar, 2-Generate Via Mobile
- As Soon As You Enter And Submit The OTP, One Nation One Health ID Card Form Will Open In Front Of You.
- In This Form You Have To Enter All Your Information Carefully And Click On Submit Button
- Your Health ID Card Will Be Generated As Soon As You Click On The Submit Button.
Know the Complete official Guidelines Before Applying
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information Is Taken From The Official Website Of The Department/Company. RojgarSangam.in Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistake.|
Rojgar Sangam Has an Experienced Professional Editorial Team. Having 6+ Years of Experience in Education and Research and Analytics.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy