Uttarakhand Ration Card New List 2023 - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: Uttarakhand Ration Card New List 2023 is an authorized document issued by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, which helps citizens make available subsidized food grains and other food items at affordable rates the state governments under the National Food Security Act. He helps Ration card is also a family identity card document, useful in many government work.
Uttarakhand Ration Card New List details are as follows!
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Uttarakhand
Ration Card Important Services 2023
Quick Details of Notification
- For General, OBC Candidates:- Rs. 5 /-
- For SC, ST Candidates:- Rs. 5 /-
- For Physically Handicapped Candidate: Rs. 5 /-
- For all categories of women:- Rs. 5 /-
Types of Ration Card Uttarakhand
- APL Ration Card (Yellow Card)
- State Food Scheme Card (White Card)
- BPL Ration Card (White Card)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (Pink Card)
- Annapurna Yojana (Green Card)
- The eligibility criteria to apply for the new Uttarakhand ration card are listed as follows:
- The ration card of the applicant should not be in possession
- Recently married couples in Uttarakhand can apply
- Holders of temporary ration cards or previous card expiry can apply for a new rotation card
Additional Details for Uttarakhand Ration Card
How to fill Uttarakhand Ration Card Application form
- Uttarakhand ration card application is only off-line; to use, contact the nearest public service center
How to find Uttarakhand Ration Card
- Step-1. First of all, click on the link given below (Ration Card New List) or visit the official website.
- Step-2. Then click on the (Ration Card Details) link in the side menu.
- Step-3. In the new window, enter the ‘Captcha’ and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Step-3. Here candidates can select the name of the district, DFSO, scheme, date, and report, then click on the “view report” button:-
- Step-4. Click on the link under the section ‘TFSO’ to open the ration card list:-
- Step-5. Now click on the link on the number in front of the name of the TFSO:-
- Step-6. Here candidates can check their Ration Card Number, Can Check Status, Area Type, Family Head, Member S. No, can check member name (in Engg), member (in local language), family head name (HofN), member ID, age of member can be checked. UID No., Mobile No., Relationship with HoF, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, etc.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
Ration Card New List
Download Application Form
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy