UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 838 Combined Medical Service Post - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2021, Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for 838 vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 07 July 2021 to 27 July 2021. For more information about UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancy See the full article below.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment details are as follows!
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Service Exam Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 09/2021 CMS
- Online Form Filling Date: 07/07/2021
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 27/07/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fees Payment: 27/07/2021
- Exam Date: 21/11/2021
- Admit Card Available: 28/10/2021
- Result Available: 30/12/2021
- DAF Start Date: 04/01/2022
- DAF Last Date: 18/01/2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 200 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancy: Total 838 Posts
Age Restrict as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree from any Recognized University/College in India.
- Note: Read the Notification to know More eligibility details
Asst. Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in East, North, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 838 Combined Medical Service Post?
- Combined Medical Service Exam Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should carefully read the knowledge given in the advertisement before applying. After this, apply for government recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details, for example, after completing the paperwork related to eligibility. ID proof, photo, signature, and document verify the application.
- Before completing the application, carefully review the application form and see all the columns.
- If the application fee is to be submitted, it has to offer before the last date.
- Download the complete application form or take a printout for future reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
DAF Online Form
Download DAF Notification
Pay Examination Fees
Reprint Application Form
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy