UPSC CDS II Exam Online Form 2021
Brief Information: UPSC CDS II Exam Online Form Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for 339 vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 4 August 2021 to 24 August 2021. For more Information about upsc cds exam online form see the full article below.
UPSC CDS Exam Online Form details are as follows!
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Defence Service Exam II Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 11/2021.CDS-II
- Online Form Filling Date: 04/08/2021
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 24/08/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fees Payment: 24/08/2021
- Final Date for Filling the Completed Form: 24/08/2021
- Exam Date:14/11/2021
- Admit Card will be Available: November 2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 200 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For All Categories of Women: – Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for UPSC CDS II Exam Online Form: Total 339 Posts
Age Restrict as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- For IMA & OTA: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. from any Recognized University/College in India.
- For Naval Academy: Bachelor Degree in Engineering From any Recognized University/College in India.
- For Airforce: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level OR Bachelor of Engineering. from any Recognized Board/School in India.
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Air Force Academy
Officers Training Academy OTA
How to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam Online Form 2021?
- Combined Defence Service Exam II Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should carefully read the knowledge given in the advertisement before applying. After this, apply for government recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details. for example, after completing the paperwork related to eligibility. ID proof, photo, signature, and document, verify the application.
- Before completing the application. carefully review the application form and see all the columns.
- If the application fee is to be submitted, it has to offer before the last date.
- Download the complete application form or take a printout for future reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
Pay Examination Fees
Reprint Application Form
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|
Rojgar Sangam Has an Experienced Professional Editorial Team. Having 6+ Years of Experience in Education and Research and Analytics.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy