UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Vacancy Online Form 2020
Brief Information: – UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Vacancy 2020. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). has recently been invited through the online application form. for recruitment of 16 posts of Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment 2020. All the candidates Are you interested in the following posts and are able to fulfill. all the criteria should read the full official notification details. before applying on-line and then apply.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Vacancy details are as follows!
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment 2020
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 04/VSA/2020
- Online Form Filling Date: 09/09/2020
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 29/09/2020
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 29/09/2020
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 29/09/2020 (Offline)
- Exam Date: March 2021
- Admit Card Available: 27/02/2021
- Answer Key Available: 19/03/2021
- Result Available: 17/08/2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 700 / –
- For EWS Candidate: – Rs. 1000 / –
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee By Credit Card, MasterCard, Debit Card, Internet Banking or E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for this UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2020 Post: Complete 16 Post
Age Restrict as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidates should have handed a Bachelor’s degree in any Stream from any recognized university/college in India.
- Computer Hindi Typing: 30 WPM.
- Read the Notification to Know Extra Eligibility Details
Asst. Review of Officer
Learn how to fill the form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Review Officer ARO 04/VSA/2020 Recruitment 2020 Candidates can apply between 09/09/2020 to 29/09/2020
- Candidates should learn the official notification before making use of government recruitment. After this, apply to government recruitment.
- Please verify all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, primary details, and application.
- Ready scan paperwork related to the recruitment form – photograph, signature, ID proof, and many others.
- Before submitting, the application previews the form carefully and checks all of the columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the applying payment then he has to submit. If you don’t have the required application fee then your form is just not completed.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Candidates Should learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Important hyperlinks of Related Posts / Articles Are as Follows
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- This Examination Syllabus is taken from the Official Website, so we or Our Firm is not going to be Responsible for any Mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy