SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021: IX Exam Answer Key - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for 3200+ vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 24 September 2021 to 25 October 2021. For more Information about bank of ssc selection post vacancy 2021 see the full article below.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 details are as follows!
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Various Selection Post IX Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 24/09/2021
- Last Date for Online Form: 25/10/2021
- Last Date for Pay of Exam Fee: 25/10/2021
- Last Date Offline Payment: 01/11/2021
- Exam Date (UP Region): 14-16 March 2022
- Admit Card: 02/03/2022
- Answer Key: 31/03/2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 100 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For PH Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For Female Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / Offline Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2021: Total 3200+ Posts
Age Restrict as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Matric Level: Candidate Passed Class 10th (High School) From Any Recognized Board/School in India
- Intermediate Level: Candidate Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) From Any Recognized Board/School in India
- Graduation Level: Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University / College in India.
SSC Region Name who conducted the Selection Post IX Exam 2021
Central Region CR
Madhya Pradesh MPR
Northern Region NR
Eastern Region ER
Karnataka Kerala KR
North East Region NER
North Western Region NWR
South Region SR
West Region WR
How to apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment Online Form 2021?
- SSC Various Selection Post IX Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Should read the Advertisement carefully Before Applying
- Fill the Application form with all the Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature and Documents etc.
- Before Submitting the Application. Review the form Carefully and Submit all final.
- If the Application fee is to be Submitted, then it has to be Submitted before the Last Date.
- After Successful form Submission Download the Application form or take a Printout for Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Answer Key
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information Received From the official website. So our Team will not be Responsible for any Mistakes.|
I Am the Chief Creative Officer of Rojgar Sangam as Well as A HR Professional. And I Do Blogging on Private / Government Jobs.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy