SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff Post - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for ssc multi tasking staff exam vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 5 February 2021 to 21 March 2021. For more Information about ssc multi tasking staff job details see the full article below.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 Details are as Follows!
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 05/02/2021
- Last Date for Online Form: 23/03/2021
- Last Date for Pay of Exam Fee: 23/03/2021
- Last Date Pay Fee Challan: 25/03/2021
- CBT Exam Date Paper I: 05 October to 02 November 2021
- Status Available for Paper I: 24/09/2021
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card will be Available: Notified Soon
- Answer Key Available for Paper I: 12/11/2021
- Paper II Exam Date: 08/05/2022
- Admit Card Available for Paper II: 30/04/2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 100 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For Female Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / Offline Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam: Total Soon Posts
Age Restrict as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidate Passed Class 10th (High School) From Any Recognized Board/School in India
- Note: Read the Notification to know More Eligibility Details
Jammu & Kashmir
Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
How to apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 Apply Online?
- Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Should read the Advertisement carefully Before Applying
- Fill the Application form with all the Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature and Documents etc.
- Before Submitting the Application. Review the form Carefully and Submit all final.
- If the Application fee is to be Submitted, then it has to be Submitted before the Last Date.
- After Successful form Submission Download the Application form or take a Printout for Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Apps Page
Download Paper II Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Paper II Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Exam Date Notice
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information Received From the official website. So our Team will not be Responsible for any Mistakes.|
I Am the Chief Creative Officer of Rojgar Sangam as Well as A HR Professional. And I Do Blogging on Private / Government Jobs.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy