SBI Probationary Officer 2021| For Interview Letter - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for SBI Probationary Officer Online Apply 2056 vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 5 October 2021 to 25 October 2021. For more Information about sbi probationary officer recruitment see the full article below.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 details are as follows!
State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No. CRPD/ PO/2021-22/18
- Online Form Filling Date: 05/10/2021
- Last Date for Online Form: 25/10/2021
- Last Date for Pay of Exam Fee: 25/10/2021
- PET Exam Date: IInd Week November 2021
- PET Admit Card: 08/11/2021
- Pre Result: 15/12/2021
- Mains Exam Date: Dec./ January 2022
- Mains Exam Admit Card: 16/12/2021
- Mains Exam Result: 25/01/2022
- Interview Letter: 02/02/2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 750 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for SBI Probationary Officer Online Apply 2021: Total 2056 Posts
SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
SBI Probationary Officer Qualification Details
- Candidates Appearing/Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University / College in India.
- Note: Read the Notification to know More Eligibility Details
How to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Online Apply 2021?
- Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Should read the Advertisement carefully Before Applying
- Fill the Application form with all the Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature, and Documents, etc.
- Before Submitting the Application. Review the form Carefully and Submit all final.
- If the Application fee is to be submitted, then it has to be Submitted before the Last Date.
- After Successful form Submission Download the Application form or take a Printout for Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Apps Page
Download Interview Letter
Download Mains Result
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information Received From the official website. So our Team will not be Responsible for any Mistakes.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy