Brief Information: – RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Statistical Officer Online Form 2020. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently invited for the recruitment. of Assistant Statistics Officer ASO (11 Posts) 2020 through an online application form. All the candidates Are you interested in the following posts and are able to fulfill. all the criteria should read the full official notification details. before applying on-line and then apply.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Recruitment 2020
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 02/2020-21
- Online Form Filling Date: 10/07/2020
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 10/08/2020
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 10/08/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card will be Available: Notified Quickly
- For General & Other State Candidates: – Rs. 350 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 150 / –
- For OBC, BC Candidates: – Rs. 250 / –
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee By Credit Card, MasterCard, Debit Card, Internet Banking Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for this Post: Complete 11 Post
Age Restrict as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidate Should Have Handed a Master’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics from any Recognized University / College in India. OR M.Sc in Statistical Agriculture from IARS, New Delhi.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Read the Notification to Know Extra Eligibility Details
Assistant. Statistical Officer
Learn how to fill the form
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Assistant Statistical Officer ASO 02/2020-21 Recruitment 2020-2021 Candidates can apply between 10/07/2020 to 10/08/2020
- Candidates should learn the official notification before making use of government recruitment. After this, apply to government recruitment.
- Please verify all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, primary details, and application.
- Ready scan paperwork related to the recruitment form – photograph, signature, ID proof, and many others.
- Before submitting, the application previews the form carefully and checks all of the columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the applying payment then he has to submit. If you don’t have the required application fee then your form is just not completed.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
Candidates Should learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Important hyperlinks of Related Posts / Articles Are as Follows
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- This Examination Syllabus is taken from the Official Website, so we or Our Firm is not going to be Responsible for any Mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy