Details of National Scholarship 2022 are as Follows!
National Scholarship Portal Govt. Of India
NSP Pre Metric, Post Metric Minorities Scholarship Exam 2022
Quick Details of Notification
- As Per Scholarship Scheme.
- For Details see the Official Notification
- Application Status: Available
Scholarship Available For Courses/Class
- Students Of Class 1 To X & 10th, 12th, UG Courses, PG Courses & Other Courses Can Apply For National Scholarship 2022
- Students Can Apply For Various Scholarship Schemes Offered By The Central And State Government
- Scheme Type: Central Schemes, UGC / AICTE Schemes, State Schemes
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: – Rs.0/ –
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: – Rs.0/ –
- Fee Mode: Candidate Does Not Have to Pay any Application Fee for This Form
Additional Details for NSP National Scholarship Form 2022-23 Apply
Eligibility Criteria For NSP Scholarship
There Are Many Schemes In The NSP Scholarship Scheme, Everyone Has Different Eligibility Criteria, So For More Information Click On See “Officer Details“.
- Candidate Should Be A Citizen Of India (Note: Only Students Of That State Will Be Able To Apply In State Schemes)
- Candidate’s Parent’s Income Should Not Exceed Rs 1 Lakh (Note: All Schemes Have Different Criteria)
- Students Must Have Passed The Previous Exam With At Least 50% Marks (Note: All Schemes Have Different Criteria)
- A Student Should Apply Only Once In An Academic Year If He/she Is Already Registered Then He/she Should Not Apply Again Otherwise The Application Will Be Rejected.
Required Document For National Scholarship 2022
Documents Required To Fill The Form Of National Scholarship 2022 Are As Follows
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate Issued By The State Government
- Income Certificate Issued By Government
- Bank Pass Book
- Mobile Number & E-Mail ID
- Passport Size Scanned Photo
- Last Year Educational Mark Sheet / Certificate
- Self – Declaration Certificate / Other Required Documents.
How To Apply For NSP National Scholarship Form 2022-23?
The Detailed Procedure For Registration Of NSP Scholarship Program 2022 Is As Follows Below. Applicants Who Are Willing To Apply In The Scholarship Scheme Are Advised To Go Through The Complete Process Carefully:-
- Click On The Official Website Of National Scholarship Portal “New Registration”.
- Now Read The Instructions Given In The Notification Carefully.
- Select The Checkbox, Tick It And Then Press The ‘Continue’ Button
- Then After Filling All The Details Correctly Like Name, Date Of Birth, Contact Number, Gender, Bank Details, Aadhaar Number And Category, Enter The Captcha
- After Entering The Captcha Code, Click On The ‘register’ Option.
- Then Login To Your Account Through Your “Registration ID”.
- Click On The “Application Form” Button On The Dashboard That Appears
- Fill All The Details Like Name, Date Of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Aadhar Card Number, Domicile Certificate Details, Contact Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name.
- Press The “Save And Continue” Button.
- Now Upload All Your Scanned Documents
- Then Click On Submit Button
- “Your Application Submitted Successfully” Will Appear On The Screen
- After Successfully Registering Download The Application Form Or Take A Printout For Future Reference.
Know the Complete official Guidelines Before Applying
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Login to Complete Form (Fresh)
Login to Complete Form (Renewal)
Previous Year Application Status
Check National Scholarship Status
Check your Eligibility
National Scholarship Portal
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information Is Taken From The Official Website Of The Department/Company. RojgarSangam.in Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistake.|