Madhya Pradesh Ration Card New List 2022 - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: Madhya Pradesh Ration Card New List 2022, Find Ration Card, Apply for New Ration Card. State BPL Family Registration and Management System Madhya Pradesh has updated the list of new ration cards and has started an online application for new ration cards. Those who are residents of Madhya Pradesh can apply online to make a new ration card if you already have a ration card, then check your name in the list, only if the name is not in the list, apply for the nearest public service center or online ration card.
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card New List 2022 details are as follows!
State Food Security Portal & NFSA Implementation System, Madhya Pradesh
Ration Card Important Services 2022
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 01/02/2015
- Last date to fill online form: Not fixed
- Last Date Ration Card Download Last Date: Not Fixed
- Last date to add a name in ration card: Not fixed
- For General, OBC Candidates:- Rs. 5 /-
- For SC, ST Candidates:- Rs. 5 /-
- For Physically Handicapped Candidate: Rs. 5 /-
Additional Details for Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
Types of Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
- APL Ration Card – APL ration card is issued for those families of the state who come above the poverty line.
- BPL Ration Card – APL ration card is issued for those families of the state who come below the poverty line.
- AAY Ration Card – Antyodaya Ration Card is issued for the very low-income families of the state.
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate should not already have any ration card.
- Those candidates who have got married some time back can apply for a ration card.
- A residence certificate is required.
- If a child is born at home, then you can apply to add their name.
Essential Documents of MP Ration Card
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Postal address
- Samagra ID, Mobile Number
- Address proof, Passport size photo
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
- First, click on (Apply for Online Ration Card) given below or visit the official website.
- Then the applicant has to go to the samagra portal. After that, you have to create a samagra id / if already there, then log in.
- Then all your family members have to be added. (To get a new Samagra BPL card, you have to go to the website of BPL Family Registration and Management System)
- Then you have to click on the link “Apply Online for Samagra BPL Family,” the next page will open in front of you; you will have to fill in some information like Samagra ID and captcha code, etc.
- Then you have to click on the Go button.
- Then you have to enter the name of the district, body area, village/mohalla, etc. Below this, do you want to apply for BPL, check the box
- After that, a form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to enter all the information asked. Then click on the apply button below.
We hope you have understood, in this way you can apply
How to find Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
- First of all, candidates click on the link below (Search Ration Card)
- Then a home page will open on your screen. (To know the overall ID) the section will show all the options, choose any one of them, click on it
- Then enter the details being asked
Now having your ration card in front of you, we hope that we will help you.
Contact Us for problems related to Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:- Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (M.P.)
- Phone:- 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
Apply for Online Ration Card
Search Ration Card
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|
FAQ’s Related to Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
Is there any online application form available for the issuance of a ration card in Madhya Pradesh?
No, as of now, there is no online application process available.
How can I apply for a new ration card?
You have to go to the concerned authority (How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Ration Card) to collect the application form.
How to check the name in a new list of ration cards?
We have given you complete information through our article to check the name in the list, and you can quickly check the word by following the given steps.
What are the helpline numbers associated with Madhya Pradesh Ration Card?
If you need any other information related to your ration card or face any problem, you can contact the helpline number given below.
Address:- Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (M.P.)
Phone:- 0755- 2558391
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy