IBPS RRB X Office Assistant Recruitment details are as follows!
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
RRB X Officer Scale I, II, III, and Office Asst. Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 08/07/2021
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 28/07/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fees Payment: 28/07/2021
- Pre Exam Date: August 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Pre Admit Card (Officer Scale I): 17/07/2021
- Pre Admit Card (Office Asst.): 22/07/2021
- Mains Exam Date: September/ October 2021
- Mains Admit Card: September 2021
- Pre Result (Officer Scale I): 24/08/2021
- Pre Score Card (Officer Scale I): 30/08/2021
- Result (Office Asst.): 03/09/2021
- Score card (Office Asst.): 08/09/2021
- Mains Admit Card (Officer Scale I): 09/09/2021
- Admit Card (Officer Scale II, III): 14/09/2021
- Mains Admit Card (Office Asst.): 27/09/2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 850 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 175 / –
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 175 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for IBPS RRB X Office Assistant Vacancy: Total 10798 Posts
Age Restrict as of 01/06/2021 | Eligibility Details | Vacancy Details
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream.
- Knowledge of Computer
Officer Scale I
Officer Scale-II Agriculture Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal/ Veterinary Science/ Engineering/ Pisciculture with 2 Year Experience.
Officer Scale-II Marketing Officer
- MBA Degree in Marketing Trade with 1 Year Experience.
Officer Scale-II Treasury Manager
- Degree in CA Or MBA Degree in Finance with 1 Year Post Experience.
Officer Scale-II Law Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Years Advocacy Experience.
Officer Scale-II Chartered Accountant
- Candidates Passed CA Exam from ICAI India and 1 Year Experience as CA.
Officer Scale-II Information Technology Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with Minimum 50% Marks and 1 Yr. Post Experience.
Officer Scale-II (Gen. Banking Officer)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks.
- Two Years Experience.
Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks and 5 Years Post Experience.
How to apply for IBPS RRB X Office Assistant Online Form 2021?
- RRB X Officer Scale I, II, III, and Office Asst. Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should carefully read the knowledge given in the advertisement before applying. After this, apply for government recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details, for example, after completing the paperwork related to eligibility. ID proof, photo, signature, and document verify the application.
- Before completing the application, carefully review the application form and see all the columns.
- If the application fee is to be submitted, it has to offer before the last date.
- Download the complete application form or take a printout for future reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
Download Mains Admit Card (Office Asst.)
Download Admit Card (Officer Scale II, III)
Download Mains Admit Card (Officer Scale I)
Download Pre Exam Score Card (Office Asst.)
Download Pre Exam Result (Office Asst.)
Download Pre Exam Score Card (Officer Scale I)
Download Score Card (Officer Scale I)
Download Pre Exam Result (Officer Scale I)
Download Pre Exam Admit Card (Office Asst.)
Download Pre Exam Admit Card (Officer Scale I)
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|