How to apply for GST Number Online? – Sanjeev Kumar
If you are wondering how to apply GST number or GST, it is GST, and you have come to the right place. Today we are going to tell you guys! What is GST? How can GST registration be done? How to do GST registration to complete the GST registration online process? Today, with the help of this article, we will tell you about GST in detail and at the same time tell you that to register it, contact this number to register GST – +919450297578, +919695555777, Or Email- info.rojgarsangam@gmail..com
What is GST
GST means Goods and Services Tax. Tax or tax on Goods and Services. When GST (GST) was not implemented in India, India’s tax system was divided into two parts – direct tax and indirect tax.
Direct taxes included taxes that were paid directly to the government by ordinary citizens. Under which income tax, house tax, corporate tax, interest tax, etc., used to come and talk about indirect tax, which we also know as indirect tax. Previously, the salesman or his shopkeeper had to pay tax to India’s Government to bring that product or service to the ma market and from the customer’s pocket to the customer in the market.
When a product came for sale in the market, its MRP or maximum retail price included many types of taxes such as service tax, excise duty, etc., and all these types of tax would have to be paid indirectly to the customer. Was. He does not even know about how many types of taxes he is filing together.
But since the arrival of GST, consumers have to pay only one tax which is known as GST. GST stands for – One Nation One Tax. Previously, the value of a commodity was different in different states., Now after the same GST (GST), the value of all the goods that come under it is the same in the whole of India.
Why is it Necessary to Register GST?
A Goods Tax is applicable on sale and purchase throughout the country. Online registration under GST is mandatory for merchants and taxpayers whose business is 20 lakh or more in a financial year. Small traders get re-life, so GST is not imposed on the goods and services supplied by the traders whose annual sales are less than Rs 20 lakh. In North-Eastern states, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand, etc. this exemption limit is Rs 10 .lakh.
GST Registration Deadline
- According to GST rules, registration of GST should be done within 30 days from that day.
- It is mandatory to register within 30 days from the day a business is responsible for GST registration whenever a business is on the limit of Rs 20 lakh.
- But when a business is covered under other circumstances requiring GST registration, such as making inter-state supplies or selling goods through e-commerce operators, it is mandatory to register within 30 days from the same day.
GST Registration Required Documents
The GST registration process is very easy. The following documents are required for GST registration.
- Business-related bank statement
- ROC copy of the business
- PAN Card
- Incorporation certificate of business
- Owner’s identity card, address certificate, passport size with photo
- Electricity bill or landline bill (copy of NOC or Rent Agreement if the property is on rent)
- Registered business address certificate
- Class 2 digital signature (if you run a company or limited liability partnership)
How to Apply GST Number Online?
- First of all, you need to visit this website (http://www.gst.gov.in or contact us at +919695555777
- After that, you have to click on Register Now option under Taxpayers.
- You have to fill in your information by selecting the option of New Registration.
- After that, fill in the image text and click on Proceed.
- Fill in the email and mobile number in your information correctly, as you will receive different OTPs. That you have to fill
- Then click on Pro
- You will get a Temporarily Reference Number (. Save it.
- Keep the TNR number safe until your registration is complete.
- You will have the option of New Registration and Temporarily Reference Number (TRN).
- You have to select the Temporarily Reference Number (TRN).
GST Registration Process
- Now fill the TRN number below it and fill the image text and click on Proceed.
- Now your mobile number. The same OTP will come on and on e-mail
- Fill the column of OTP and click on Pro.
- You will have a draft of your Saved Application in front of you.
- Click on Edit in the column of Action shown on the right side. In which you have to fill the information according to the document
- proceed by clicking Save & Continue
- After this, within 15, days you will be given an Acknowledgment Number from which you can view GST registration status.
How to Check GST Registration Status?
- Now type Application Reference Number and Cap. .that
- Then click on the Search button.
- Now GST Registration Status Display will be in front of you.