ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021: UDC Result & MTS Admit Card - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Stenographer, MTS, UDC Post Eligibility, Exam Date, And Full Notification. Interested Candidates Can Apply For 3600+ Vacancies From The Link Given Below. The Online Registration Process Will Be Active From 15 January 2022 To 15 February 2022 For More Information About ESIC Stenographer Vacancy 2021 See The Full Article Below.
ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Details are as Follows!
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 15/01/2022
- Last Date for Online Form: 15/02/2022
- Last Date for Pay of Exam Fee: 15/02/2022
- UDC / Steno Exam Date: 19-20 March 2022
- UDC Result Available: 14/04/2022
- MTS Exam Date: 07/05/2022
- Admit Card Available: 14/04/2022
- UDC Phase II Exam Date: 30/04/2022
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 500 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 250 / –
- For Female Candidates: – Rs. 250 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for ESIC Stenographer Vacancy 2021: Total 3600+ Posts
Age Restrict as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (For MTS)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (For UDC, Stenographer)
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 12 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation 10 Min: 80 WPM
- Transcription Only on Computers.
- English: 50 Minutes | Hindi: 65 Minutes
How To Apply For ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 3600+ Stenographer, MTS, UDC Post?
- UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Should Read The Advertisement Carefully Before Applying
- Fill The Application Form With All The Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature And Documents Etc.
- Before Submitting The Application. Review The Form Carefully And Submit All Final.
- If The Application Fee Is To Be Submitted, Then It Has To Be Submitted Before The Last Date.
- After Successful Form Submission Download The Application Form Or Take A Printout For Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download MTS Admit Card
Download UDC Phase II Admit Card
Download UDC Result Candidate List | Result Notice
Join Telegram Channel
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- All Information Received From The Official Website. So Our Team Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistakes.|
I Am the Chief Creative Officer of Rojgar Sangam as Well as A HR Professional. And I Do Blogging on Private / Government Jobs.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy