COVID 19 Vaccination Registration For 12+Years
Brief Information: Government Of India Has Launched The COVID 19 Vaccination Registration Portal Of Vaccination To Avoid The Corona Pandemic. Through This Post All Indian Citizens Can Do Online Vacancy Registration. Please Read The Advertisement Carefully Before Registering Online.
Details of Vaccination Registration are as Follows!
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Covid 19 Vaccination Registration 2023 (Corona Virus)
Quick Details of Notification
- Application Start: 01/03/2021
- 18+ Age Application Start: 01/05/2021
- 15+ Age Application Start: 03/01/2022
- 12+ Age Application Start: 16/03/2022
- For Government Hospital: – Rs. 0 / –
- For Private Hospital: – Rs. 250 / –
Additional Details for COVID 19 Vaccination Registration Portal
Eligibility Criteria For Vaccination
- Above 60 Years Age Candidates can Register for the Corona Vaccine.
- Above 45 Years Age Candidates can Get Vaccine If they Suffer from any severe Disease as Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart and other Disease.
- Indian Citizens Of 18+ Years Of Age Can Register For COVID 19 Vaccination.
- Indians Aged 12+ Years Can Register For COVID 19 Vaccination.
- You will have to stay the same for 30 Minutes for Monitoring after Applying Vaccine.
- You can get the Certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya Setu App, and Co-Win Portal. You can also download it.
How To Apply For COVID 19 Vaccination Registration For 12-14 Year & Above?
- Only 4 People Can Be Registered On One Mobile Number.
- You Will Have To Provide Your Photo, ID Proof Type And Number, Name, And Date Of Birth. After It, OTP Will Come On Your Mobile No. For Registration.
- After It, You Will Have To Make A Scheduled Appointment, In Which You Have To Choose Your Nears State District, Block And Then Book It…
- On That Date And Time Of Appointment, You Will Have To Go To The Corona Epidemic And Get A Vaccine.
- Read The Notification For More Details.
Know the Complete official Guidelines Before Applying
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Check Vaccine Slot Status
Check UP Hospital BED Status
COVID 19 Vaccination Registration Portal
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information Is Taken From The Official Website Of The Department/Company. RojgarSangam.in Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistake.|
Rojgar Sangam Has an Experienced Professional Editorial Team. Having 6+ Years of Experience in Education and Research and Analytics.
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy