CCRAS Upper Division Clerk UDC, Lower Division Clerk LDC Admit Card 2021
Brief Information: CCRAS Upper Division Clerk and CCRAS Lower Division Clerk. Eligibility, Exam Date, and Full Notification. Interested candidates can apply for 66 vacancies from the link given below. The online registration process will be active from 20 November 2019 to 19 December 2019. For more Information about ccras upper division clerk and ccras lower division clerk,, see the full article below.
CCRAS Upper Division Clerk, CCRAS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment details are as follows!
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS)
Lower, Upper Division Clerk Group C Recruitment 2019
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 2-4/2018
- Online Form Filling Date: 20/11/2019
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 19/12/2019
- Last Date for Exam Fees Payment: 19/12/2019
- Exam Date: 01/08/2021
- Admit Card will be Available: 22/07/2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 100 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 0 / –
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 0 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for CCRAS Upper Division Clerk, CCRAS Lower Division Clerk Vacancy: Total 66 Posts
Age Restrict as on 19/12/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- UDC: Candidates Should Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. from any Recognized University/College in India.
- LDC: Candidate Should Have Passed the Class 10 + 2 (Intermediate). Exam from any Recognized Board/School in India. With Typing Speed English: 35 WPM, Hindi: 30 WPM.
- Note: Read the Notification to know More eligibility details
Lower Division Clerk, LDC
Upper Division Clerk, UDC
How to apply for CCRAS Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk Online Form 2019?
- Lower, Upper Division Clerk Group C Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should carefully read the knowledge given in the advertisement before applying. After this, apply for government recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details, For example, after completing the paperwork related to eligibility. ID proof, photo, signature, and document verify the application.
- Before completing the application. Carefully review the application form and see all the columns.
- If the application fee is to be submitted, it has to offer before the last date.
- Download the complete application form or take a printout for future reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Download Android Apps
Official Android Apps Page
Download Admit Card
Exam Postponed Notice
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information received from the official website. So our team will not be responsible for any mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy