BSPHCL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 185, Various Post - Rojgar Sangam
Brief Information: BSPHCL Recruitment 2022, AEE, AE, AO, RO, Asst IT Manager, JEE, JE & Other Post Eligibility, Exam Date, And Full Notification. Interested Candidates Can Apply For 185 Vacancies From The Link Given Below. The Online Registration Process Will Be Active From 08 April 2022 To 18 April 2022. For More Information About BSPHCL Vacancy 2022 See The Full Article Below.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2022 Details are as Follows!
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Various Post Recruitment 2022
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No. 03/2022
- Online Form Filling Date: 08/04/2022
- Last Date for Online Form: 18/04/2022
- Last Date for Pay of Exam Fee: 18/04/2022
- Form Correction Date: 21/04/2022
- Exam Date: 12/05/2022
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- For UR/BC/EBC/OS Candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: – Rs. 250 / –
- For Female Candidates: – Rs. 250 / –
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee By Online / E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for BSPHCL Vacancy 2022: Total 185 Posts
Age Restrict as on 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
Qualification Details | Vacancy Details
Asst Electrical Engineer (General)
- Candidates Passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Electrical / Electronic from Any Recognized University / College in India.
Asst Executive Engineer (GTO)
Asst Engineer (Civil)
- Candidates Passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction from Any Recognized University / College in India.
- Candidates Passed CA / ICWA Degree From Any Recognized University/College in India.
- Candidates Passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Electrical/Electronic from Any Recognized University / College in India.
- With Candidates Passed CA / ICWA Degree From Any Recognized University/College in India.
Asst IT Manager
- Candidates Passed BE/ B.Tech (Engg) / MCA Degree in Computer Science / IT From Any Recognized University/College in India.
Jr Electrical Engineer (General)
- Candidate 3 Year Diploma in Electrical From Any Recognized University / College in India.
Jr Electrical Engineer (GTO)
- Candidate 3 Year Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical From Any Recognized University / College in India.
Jr Engineer (Civil)
- Candidate 3 Year Diploma in Civil From Any Recognized University / College in India.
- Candidates Passed LLB / BALLB / BBALLB Degree from Any Recognized University/College in India.
- Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University / College in India.
Jr Accounts Clerk
How To Apply For BSPHCL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 185, Various Post?
- Various Post Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Should Read The Advertisement Carefully Before Applying
- Fill The Application Form With All The Required Details. For Example, ID Proof, Photo, Signature And Documents Etc.
- Before Submitting The Application. Review The Form Carefully And Submit All Final.
- If The Application Fee Is To Be Submitted, Then It Has To Be Submitted Before The Last Date.
- After Successful Form Submission Download The Application Form Or Take A Printout For Future Reference.
Learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Necessary hyperlink of Related Articles Are as Follows
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: email@example.com
|Notes- All Information Received From The Official Website. So Our Team Will Not Be Responsible For Any Mistakes.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy