Allahabad High Court HJS Pre Exam Admit Card 2021
Brief Information: – Allahabad High Court HJS High Court of High Court has recently invited for the recruitment of 98 posts of High Judicial Service HJS 2021 through an online application form. Candidates who are interested in the following posts and fulfill all the criteria, those candidates should read the full official notification details before applying online and then apply.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Higher Judicial Service UP HJS Recruitment 2021
Quick Details of Notification
- Online Form Filling Date: 20/01/2021
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 19/02/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 19/02/2021
- Pre Exam Date: 05/09/2021
- Admit Card will be Available: 28/08/2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 1250 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee By Credit Card, MasterCard, Debit Card, Internet Banking or E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for Allahabad High Court HJS Vacancy: Complete 98 Post
Age Restrict as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidates Should Have an LLB Degree from any Recognized University/College in India. with 7 Years of Practice as an Advocate.
- Read the notification to know additional eligibility details
Vacancy Details (Current 87 Post)
District Judge (UPHJS)
Learn how to fill the form
- Allahabad High Court HJS Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2020
- Candidates should learn the official notification before making use of government recruitment. After this, apply to government recruitment.
- Please verify all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, primary details, and application.
- Ready scan paperwork related to the recruitment form – photograph, signature, ID proof, and many others.
- Before submitting, the application previews the form carefully and checks all of the columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the applying payment then he has to submit. If you don’t have the required application fee then your form is just not completed.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Candidates Should learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Important hyperlinks of Related Posts / Articles Are as Follows
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Download Pre Exam Date Notice
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Notes- This Examination Syllabus is taken from the Official Website, so we or Our Firm is not going to be Responsible for any Mistake.|
I am a Recruiter/HR Professional Since Last 6 Years. And I do Blogging on Pvt / Govt Jobs. More info Rojgarsangam.in
By Commenting You Agree to our Blog & YouTube Comments Policy